Alerta Digital Wrist Blood Pressure MonitorRegular price £0.00
This blood pressure monitor is fully automatic for easy use, and provides clinically accurate results, making it ideal for Care Homes. The advanced digital precision allows the blood pressure monitor to take reliable readings, measuring both the systolic and diastolic blood pressure alongside the pulse rate. The wrist monitor is practical for Care Home use as it comes with a storage case and user manual, and is easy to use. To use simply strap the monitor to your wrist and press the button. The cuff fits between 13.5cm and 21.5cm The monitor takes 3 readings and displays the average on the large LCD screen. You can store 2 sets of 90 readings, allowing you to track your residents progress and show the professionals when necessary. The monitor also has a year/month/date/ time function to assist with these recordings. The monitor requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included), and has an automatic power -off features which will turn the monitor off after 3 minutes of inactivity, saving your battery power.
- Measuring Accuracy, Pressure – 3mmHg Pulse 5% of reading
- Measuring Range Pressure 0 to 299 mmHg
- Automatic Power- Off Approx 3 minutes
- Operating Environment + 5C to + 40C 15% -85%RH
- Storage Environment – 20C to + 55C 10%-85%RH
- Measuring Principle – Oscillometric method.
- Measuring Location – Wrist
- Cuff Size – wrist circumference approx. size 13.5 – 21 5cm
- LCD Size 4.7x3 9cm
- Storage Memory 2x90 sets
- Power Source – 2pcs AAA aikaline batteries